Taquitos with Mild Fiesta SalsaMakes about 12 taquitos
Level of Ease:Easy
You Will Need:
- 2 cups shredded chicken
- 1 cup mild fiesta salsa, divided
- 1/2 cup shredded Mexican cheese blend
- 1 7-oz can chopped green chilies
- 2 tsp dry taco seasoning
- 12 6-inch flour tortillas
- PREHEAT oven to 350°F. Grease baking sheet. Set aside.
- COMBINE chicken, 1/2 cup salsa, cheese, chilies and seasoning in a large mixing bowl, stirring well.
- PLACE 3 tbsp mixture into each tortilla. Roll up tightly. Place seam side down on greased baking sheet.
- BAKE at 350°F for 15 minutes, or until cheese has melted and tortilla is golden brown. Serve with remaining 1/2 cup salsa.
Share Your Photos
Do you have a photo of Taquitos with Mild Fiesta Salsa you made?
Share with others!
Add + Photo