Soy JerkyMakes about 12 oz
Beef jerky seasoned with soy sauce, Worcester sauce, onion, garlic and pepper A flavorful snack.
Level of Ease:Medium
You Will Need:
- 3 lb lean beef (flank, round or sirloin tip)
- 3/4 cup soy sauce
- 1/4 cup Worcestershire sauce
- 1/4 cup brown sugar
- 1 tsp onion powder
- 1 clove garlic, crushed
- 1/2 tsp cracked pepper
- 1/4 tsp liquid smoke, optional
- Glass preserving or plastic jars, plastic food storage bags or vacuum packages
- CUT beef into 1/2-inch thick strips.
- COMBINE remaining ingredients in a large, glass baking dish. Add beef strips. Cover with plastic wrap and refrigerate overnight. Drain beef slices.
- DRY in an electric dehydrator at 145°F until pliable.
- STORE in glass preserving or plastic jars, plastic food storage bags or vacuum package. Label.
Share Your Photos
Do you have a photo of Soy Jerky you made?
Share with others!
Add + Photo