Green Beans OrientalMakes about 6 to 8 servings
Use your canned green beans for this less-than-typical green bean casserole.
Level of Ease:Easy
You Will Need:
- 2 (16 oz) pint jars green beans
- 1 10.5-oz can cream of celery soup
- 1 16-oz can bean sprouts, rinsed and drained or 1 lb fresh bean sprouts
- 1 8-oz can water chestnuts, drained and sliced
- 2 Tbsp soy sauce
- 1 3-oz can rice or chow mein noodles.
- PREHEAT oven to 340°F.
- BOIL green beans in a large saucepan for 15 minutes. Drain. Lightly butter a 2-quart casserole dish.
- COMBINE soup, water chestnuts, bean sprouts and soy sauce in casserole dish. Add hot green beans and toss gently. Top with rice or chow mein noodles.
- BAKE at 340°F for 35 to 40 minutes or until edges are bubbly.
Share Your Photos
Do you have a photo of Green Beans Oriental you made?
Share with others!
Add + Photo