Cream Cheese and Pepper Jelly Dip
Level of Ease:Easy
You Will Need:
- 8 oz cream cheese
- 1 1/2 tbsp sugar
- 1/3 cup Pepper Jelly
- 1/4 cup green onion, chopped
- 2 oz bacon, crumbled
- Cracked black pepper, to taste
- Whip cream cheese and sugar together until smooth.
- Place cream cheese in small serving dish or plate and spread to ½ inch thickness.
- Top with pepper jelly, green onion, and bacon.
- Crack black pepper on top and serve with crackers or crostini.
Share Your Photos
Do you have a photo of Cream Cheese and Pepper Jelly Dip you made?
Share with others!
Add + Photo