Almost as easy as store-bought, this dip is perfect with fresh veggies and chips or as a topping for baked potatoes or steamed vegetables. Makes 1 cup.
Level of Ease:Easy
You Will Need:
- 3 (2-tablespoon) frozen chive herb cubes
- 1 (2-tablespoon) frozen parsley herb cubes
- 3/4 cup mayonnaise
- 1/8 teaspoon salt
- 1/8 teaspoon freshly ground pepper
- 2 to 4 tablespoons buttermilk
- THAW the chive and parsley herb cubes in a small strainer under warm, running water; gently press to remove any excess moisture.
- PLACE in a small bowl, whisk in mayonnaise, salt, pepper, and buttermilk to desired consistency.
Share Your Photos
Do you have a photo of Buttermilk-Chive Dip you made?
Share with others!
Add + Photo