Bouquet GarniMakes about 15 bouquet garni bags
Combine this bouquet of herbs and spices to season soups, stews and your favorite stock recipes.
Level of Ease:Easy
You Will Need:
- 6 dried habanero peppers
- 1/4 cup parsley
- 1/4 cup dried thyme leaves
- 1/4 cup broken bay leaves
- 1/4 cup rosemary leaves
- 2 Tbsp sage leaves
- 2 Tbsp leaf marjoram
- Cheesecloth or muslin spice bag
- White cotton kitchen string
- 1 (16 oz) pint glass preserving jar with lid and band
- COMBINE herbs in a large bowl and gently crush.
- PLACE 1 Tbsp of herb mixture in the center of a 4- x 4-inch square of cheesecloth. Bring edges together to form a bag and secure with a piece of white cotton string. Or, use a muslin spice bag and secure.
- PLACE bouquet garni bags in a pint Jar. Adjust cap.
Share Your Photos
Do you have a photo of Bouquet Garni you made?
Share with others!
Add + Photo